Thursday, October 27, 2011
Egg Carton Spiders and Ghosts!
Egg Carton Spiders
This is a simple and low material craft that will help your child have fun being creative while also decorating for Halloween.
For this craft, you need:
Tape or glue
Paint, markers, crayons or anything you want to decorate your egg cartons
1) Cut the egg carton into 12 sections.
2) Use the scissors to poke a hole in the top of the egg carton
3) Let you children go crazy! They can decorate as much or as little as they would like. Whatever they do, it will look cute.
4) When your child is finished decorating tape or glue the leg of your spider on the inside of your spider
5) Thread yarn through the hole at the top of the spider and make a knot.
6) Hang your decoration!
It is simple, easy, and really fun for your children.
*To make simple ghosts cut tissue paper let your children color the tissue paper and slide it over the egg carton.*